Black&WhiteWednesday!*

16.6.11
Hello loves...

So, Wednesday came and went but oh oh oh,what a day...I had to hold a speech and do a press conference presentation at 11.30 which meant that my day was supposed to start at 9.30 so I could get ready, relax and kick ass...

I woke up at 9.00, apparently I dismissed the alarm and fell back asleep...At 11.00 I jumped off the bed in unbelievable panic and got ready in a rapid amount of time...Nevertheless, I had the wrong room number so I ran around school for a while before arriving 5 minutes late to my exam...

I arrived exhausted and nervous but I managed to pull through....Gosh,what a rush!



C&A Blazer...H&M Blouse...WonderWoman Skirt...Primark Flats & Bag



How was your day?...Ms. Allee...xXx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute I love the black and white look. Simple but chic!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

james said...

love this look! and that bag? gasps! its so cute!! looking good babe!

Powered by Blogger.