GreyFriday!*

19.6.11
Hello loves...

Every time I have pictures I didn't publish yet I get itchy and uncomfortable because I have things to show you... So here I am, at quarter past 12 A.M editing and admiring my pictures and I have to say...I freaking Love this dress! It's probably my favorite maxi dress...I love the paisley, the colors and how this dress makes me feel like I'm in paradise...

Sadly, when I wore this dress on Friday - I checked the weather beforehand- it was grey...I don't know how or what or when but the weather just turned on me...I guess this is Holland for ya...Que estupido I tell you!

Needless to say, I absolutely enjoyed wearing my dress but just felt like I wasted a perfect summery outfit on a grey day!*



New Look Dress...Primark Denim Jacket & Belt





Oeh, the more I see it, the more I love it!*...Ms. Allee...xXx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.