Island Life | Early Saturday Mornings!*

20.1.17
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Sunglasses | H&M .. Camouflage Jacket | Vintage .. Crop Top | H&M .. Leggings | Shana .. Sneakers | Nike

Everyone knows, I am not a morning person.. I don't know what the issue is, I don't know when I've become this person but as of right now; wake me up at what seems to be an ungodly hour and I will give you the stare of death.. Weirdly, I don't mind staying up all night to do something in the morning but I can't go to bed and be woken up, that is not who I am..

Anyways, cut to last Saturday.. My mom told me about this adventure she had to go on and of course, I never decline an opportunity to do touristy stuff.. But, it was hella early in the morning! To make it worse, I went out the night before and slept for like 3 hours.. 

The moment I got woken up, I was ready to burn anything and everything and just sit and cry.. Note to self and you, don't go out thinking you'll wake up just fine.. You won't! Good luck next time you do it though, 'cuz you and I both know, we don't listen, haha..

As soon as we got to the first destination and the fresh beachy air hit me, my soul was so happy.. We went to see where the sea creates these holes and caves in the rocks.. Afterwards, we went to this mountain.. 

Nobody told me there would be this much hiking involved.. ugh! And then you get to the top.. How freaking glorious.. Such a beautiful view and it was so quiet.. Beautifully peaceful!

After taking all of that in, we went to what used to be a hospital in time of war..
So creepy yet very exciting.. The hospital is empty and pretty small compared to what we know as hospitals now but it's amazing that it's still standing after so many years..

A bit further down, there's this fort.. Also from the time of war.. The cannons are still there and you can go up through this extremely small entry.. I love going there, the view is incredible and just by standing there you can imagine how the soldiers must have been positioned..

I don't know much about the history of my island or take the time to do much about it but I surely love visiting the historic places.. There are many more I have yet to visit but I sure plan to do something about that!

xXx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.