New Year | 2017!*

13.1.17
fashion blogger
I was debating.. Do I do new years resolutions or no? Because let's face it, just like every year, two weeks from now, I will have no idea where the note I wrote everything on is, I will have gone back to my routine of living day by day without a plan and then it hit me..

There was this one year, I made a vision board.. Not everything on the board came true but the most important ones, the ones that mattered at the time, did.. I think it was for the year of 2015.. From the top of my head, I remember I had put down to graduate, move back home, get a particular car, to save up, travel, get a job at this one particular company and to be healthier.. 

The year wasn't easy.. Especially in the beginning I remember I struggled quite a bit in some areas.. And then suddenly, everything happend so quickly.. I graduated, I traveled, the car I wanted was waiting for me, I moved back home and had something to do when I got back.. Now mind you, all of this didn't happen without some sweat, tears and anxiety in between but things were happening.. Even when I thought I wasn't gonna make it, I made it..

The more longterm goals were the hardest; like to save up and be healthy but the big plans, the things I really wanted with all my might and heart,those were the ones that came to fruition.. So, as I'm writing up this post, I decided.. Let's give it another shot.. Let's create another vision board..

The goal of the vision board is to help you concentrate and focus your energy on the goals you set for yourself and your life.. From dreams to professional accomplishments, whatever it is you'd like to accomplish, you put it on the vision board and envision yourself already accomplishing this goal while focusing your energy on making it your reality.. 

So, a different twist on resolutions but still a plan to make 2017 great.. Remember that dreams don't work unless you do, the same goes for the vision board.. May your 2017 be one of the best years so far and I hope that all your plans, goals and dreams come to fruition!*

xXx
Powered by Blogger.