Outfit | Monday Blues!*

24.7.17
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Sunglasses .. Quay Australia | Dress .. H&M | Sandals .. Pull & Bear

One of the things I love most about the Curaçao is how colorful the island actually is.. Everywhere you look, there's a burst of color.. 

I was pleasantly surprised as while we were shooting, this friendly stranger who went into the building next to the one we were shooting in front of, asked what we were doing.. Mind you, this man didn't understand the concept of blogging but nonetheless he told me about a secret spot across the street and offered to show us..

It's a private property, so when he opened the door and I saw the old brick wall and ocean view I was secretly impressed and just loved it.. If you know me personally, you know that I secretly dislike strangers talking to me, but how pleasantly surprised I was by this nice man..

Needless to say, we shot away.. And to you sir, who might never see the result of your kindness, I am forever grateful and know that you made my heart smile :)


Not all strangers are annoying.. haha
xXx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.