Review | Bunita Brushes

13.5.19

By now, it's no secret that I'm a Bunita fan. I've said it over and over again that their lip products are the truth! Their newly launched eyeshadow palettes were impressive and last but not least, they even have brushes!

I took my time with the brushes because it's also with use that you can see how they withstand performance. I must say that these brushes work beautifully for what they are intended to do.

I'll go through them one by one.. 

The angled eyebrow/eyeliner brush (263); I used it for applying eyeshadow as liner and the precision was great! It gave me exactly the look I was going for, slightly smokey but sharp!

The eyeshadow blending brush (222); you know what they say.. Blend, blend, blend and blend some more! This brush was soft and blended with a beautiful fade, no harsh lines over here!

The lip brush (209); first thing's first, I don't use lip brushes. But, I found the perfect use for this brush and it applied beautifully. Down at your waterline, if the brush is too big and fluffy, you'll probably poke yourself in the eye. This brush is perfect for just that, adding eyeshadow to your waterline without you even feeling it. So, if you're like me, this is the perfect use for this brush! It's great for adding highlight to the inner tear duct too!

The crease brush (224); this brush was a bit firmer than I would have liked but nonetheless, it got the job done. It applied and blended perfectly, it's just how it felt on the skin, I would have liked for it to be softer.

The eyeshadow placement brush (239); I was impressed. There's no other way to put it. I swiped the brush in the pan, applied it to my lid and just wow. From pan to lid, it applied in one time with the same dense opacity as in the pan. I didn't even have to apply more than once!

The angled eyeshadow blending brush (272); another brush that applied softly and blended to perfection. There isn't much to say other than, it does what it claims to do. Period.

If you're a brush fanatic like I am, I surely recommend this set! I found that using the brushes for what they are intended (except the lip brush) made it possible to create a beautiful cohesive look, over and over again! In my book, these are surely worth it!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.